Art of Master Educator Institute Midwest 2021
A Master Educator balances both the art and science of teaching and learning. This transformative 2.5 day training is designed for educators who are ready to take their work to the next level, to become Master Educators. Using E3’s specialized tools, you will:
- Gain practical strategies to increase student engagement
- Incorporate Cultural Resilience in the classroom and beyond
- Learn the most effective asset-based approaches in education
This training moves beyond theory into action. You’ll leave with valuable equity-focused tools and practices that you can implement immediately, including an Equity Action Plan for your school/organization.
This event is a special one for Midwest educational leaders to learn about E3’s specialized tools and leave with practical activities to start their new school year.
Midwest 2.5-Day Institute
August 11-13, 2021
August 11th 4:00 pm 7:00 PM
August 12th & 13th 8:30 – 4:30 PM
El Colegio High School
4137 Bloomington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55407
$425 per participant (for 2.5 days)
$45 per participant (for August 13 ONLY)
*Discounts available for groups/cohorts of 30 participants or more
What Can I Expect?
- Gain practical tools for building cultural resiliency for personal and professional transformation, and for infusing equity into your classroom
- Leave with immediately implementable equity-focused tools, including a customized Equity Action Plan
- Participate in highly interactive conversations, self-reflective activities, and engaging opportunities to collaborate with fellow participants
- Connect with thought-leaders and educators committed to educational excellence
- Earn CEU Continuing Education Unit credits
- Access to one-year license for E3 tools (EET, EIT, and ESAT)
- EET & ESAT workbooks